Deze professional is actief op zoek naar werk.engineering Freelancer
Dynamic and enthusiastic marketing professional with extensive experience in implementing and coordinating the creation, localisation, execution and roll-out of traditional and digital campaigns on both a national and international level. A problem solver with a can-do attitude who is resilient, flexible and pragmatic under pressure. Thrives in a collaborative and energetic environment.
Bachelors (with honours) American and Latin American Studies
BBDO Amsterdam & Jump Retail | 2017 - 2020
- Worked closely with the German and Belgian offices to create efficiencies and develop through the line campaigns for Mercedes-Benz. Including servicing the dealer network and advising on campaign roll-out and asset production and delivery.
- Led strategy and concept development as well as production of a fully integrated campaign to create awareness and rumour for the launch of the Eurostar Amsterdam – London direct route, including calendar and content creation for social media.
- Delivered localisation of international campaign assets and strengthened campaign with local assets for Sony and Essity.
- Other clients included: M&M’s, Quaker, Douwe Egberts (Sara Lee), and Action.
FHV BBDO | 2013 - 2017
- Coordinated the editorial content, creative and production of ‘The word on the street' campaign for The Economist which was awarded the Bronze Cannes Lion for ‘Outdoor’ and ‘Best use of integrated media’.
- Collaborated with the Client Service Director and the NY BBDO office on the successful implementation of an European lead agency hub for Monster. Spearheaded the localisation of brand assets and development of local assets to maximise impact.
- Benelux lead for Shell and drove successful and efficient implementation of instore and digital campaigns. Including CRM and loyalty programme.